An Accredited Community Forest™ earns its designation through the impartial guidance and expertise of an industry professional with significant knowledge and experience: typically someone in the fields of education or consulting. These individuals are our partners and liaisons, having earned the rank of Accredited Community Forest Warden™.
An individual may meet the requirements for the role by:
- Holding a post-graduate or advanced university degree in the field of forestry, arboriculture, horticulture, agriculture, or other closely related fields
- Or alternatively achieving advanced industry licenses and certifications
and one of the following:
- Operating as an independent consultant
- Employed as an educational professional
- Other independent capacities